Funds investment period has expired. We have finished with making initial investments and focus on helping the portfolio companies grow and on exiting current investments.
Who are we?
- We’re a business angels fund investing in tech projects;
- We have versatile experience in developing such companies as: Arris, Arthur Andersen, BCG, Benefit Systems, Dell, Euronet, First Data, Google, GrupaPracuj, McKinsey, Netia, Pepsi-Cola, PwC, Samsung, Smyk, WizzAir;
- We understand entrepreneurs because we’ve been in their shoes just a while ago;
- We invest only private money what makes us more flexible and fast decision-making;
- Apart from investing as fund members, our partners have a possibility to invest in chosen projects individually.
Who do we invest in?
- Our attention is aimed at businesses from Information and Communications Technologies segment;
- We specialize in projects in the following areas: marketplace, e-commerce, b2b, internet of things;
- We invite projects emerging in Poland to join our portfolio, helping them in international expansion at the same time;
- We invest in projects at early stage of development, yet having at minimum functioning prototype, built platform, elaborated technology and/or first clients;
- It is important for a project to demonstrate growth potential, be scalable and have a chance to compete or be acquired by industry leaders.
How do we invest?
- We invest up to 1 million PLN in exchange for minority shares;
- Our investments don’t end with financial support, but first of all provide an ongoing counseling of our fund partners;
- We divide our investments into tranches, which release is conditioned upon meeting certain KPIs;
- When we see potential and possibility of achieving mutual benefits, we invite our befriended funds to co-invest;
- Depending on chosen exit strategies, we don’t exclude subsequent capital injections and continuing the investment in further stages of development of a project.